Carmarthen RFC – Annual General Meeting 2023
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Carmarthen RFC will be held at the Clubhouse, Morfa Lane on Friday 21st July 2023, and will commence promptly at 7pm.
In accordance with the Club Constitution, the purpose of the meeting is to:
- Produce Annual Reports and Accounts
- Elect Officers and Members of the Committee
- Appoint Auditors
- Ratification of Membership Subscriptions
- Ratification of Committee Members
- Transaction of any other business as may be necessary or desirable to be conducted at the AGM.
Also, in accordance with the Constitution, the following are entitled to vote at the AGM:
- Life Members
- Full Members
- Playing Members
- Family Members
Social Members are NOT entitled to vote at an AGM.
Please note that no business shall be transacted at the AGM except such as is set out in this notice unless notice is provided in writing to the Secretary for consideration at least 14 days prior to the AGM.
Date: 1st July 2023